Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Holy crap it's been a while!





I think it is safe to say that I have successfully neglected the blog. I mean, nothing really has been going on in our lives!!! Let's see...

Our lives seem to get more crazy as the days go on. Allie has been in such great health since our scare in July. She is becoming such a caring and loving little girl. I feel so horrible for saying but there is a special place in my heart for that little girl. It was a very scary time and I feel we were really close to losing her that night. No matter how crazy, nuts, or frustrating my kids are, I have learned that they are only this age once andI need to savor it (thanks Rach!)

Enough with the sap, Erin is back. Allie turned 1 this past week!!! I cannot believe it. It has gone so much quicker with her and I am trying to take in every milestone but I find it hard to keep up. She is taking steps everyday but doesn't seem overly interested. Not pushing it - I know what it is like to chase after a toddler. I can wait! She has lots of words and has become extremely verbal....and loud! You would have to be with Julia as a sister.

Birthday party was a great time. We celebrated all weekend with friends and family. I am still cleaning frosting off my wall!!!!

Julia is pretty much potty trained - except for the three accidents tonight where she told me not to worry because she would "shake it off". I can't keep up with her. The things that come out of her mouth crack me up. Love that kid!!! We are defintley at the "I think I will test every person I meet" stage. Dustin thinks it can't get worse - I laugh. Nuts to think she turns 3 in Decemeber. Not sure where the time has gone.

Enough blabbing. Maybe if I didn't post every 4 months I wouldn't have to update with a novel! Here is your reward - pictures of my kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers