Monday, April 20, 2009

Never a dull moment

We can honestly say that there is never a dull moment in the Knuth house. Keep in mind that Dustin is still working on the garage and there is barely any drywall left in the garage. Now add in the fact that the fryer went a-wall Monday night and you have our life. The fryer spewed out gallons of grease into the cabinets and carpet. After trying to get it out of the carpet, we realized it went down into the padding and onto the flooring below it...
... and then the carpet came up!!!


The only thing I can do about it is laugh. At least no one got hurt and now I have a great excuse to get my new flooring.
P.S. Who has carpet in the kitchen anyways????


1 comment:

  1. oh my...I didn't realize the fryer is what caused you to get a new floor. I should keep that in mind if I want to do so redecorating

    ReplyDelete

Followers